Avaya 6416D+M Features
- 2 line x 24 character LCD
- 16 programmable call appearance/feature buttons
- Navigation keys for menu, next, previous, and exit
- Fixed feature buttons include conference, transfer, hold, speaker, mute, and redial
- Built-in 2-way speakerphone
- 8 personal ring options
- 4 soft keys for menu functions
- 12 soft key default features with access to 18 alternative soft key features
- Equipped with an integrated headset jack
- Adjunct port for 100A analog interface module
- The Avaya 6416D+M Telephone is compatible with Definity R6.1 or higher
- Also compatible Avaya IP Office: IP Office R7.0 – IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode; IP Office R8.0 or higher – IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- It requires an available station port on a TN2181, TN2224/B/CP, IP403/406/406V2, IP400 Digital Station 16/30, or IP500 Digital Station 8/16/30
There are no reviews yet.