Frequently Asked Questions
- ‘New’ product is unused in original manufacturer’s packaging complete with all original parts and accessories.
- All New products (except batteries and wireless products) are backed by RUN-DLJ TELECOM’s Rock Solid One-Year Warranty.
- ‘Refurbished’ product is remanufactured to a virtually new condition.
- Telephones are guaranteed to be like-new, completely tested with no cracked plastics, minimal to no discoloration or wear, new line and handset cords, new designation strips, and literature packs.
- Voice mail systems, carriers, circuit packs, line/stations modules, and processors are guaranteed to be like-new, completely tested and defaulted to factory specifications.
- Wired headsets are guaranteed to be like-new, completely tested with new ear pads and microphone interface components.
- Wireless headsets are guaranteed to be like-new, completely tested with new ear pads and microphone interface components. We also include new batteries.
- All Refurbished (non-wireless) products are backed by RUN-DLJ Telecom’s Rock Solid One-Year Warranty.
- All Refurbished (wireless) products are backed by RUN-DLJ Telecom’s Rock Solid 90 Day Warranty.
RUN-DLJ Telecom offers many different ways to find what you are looking for; here are some suggestions on how to use our website to find what you want.
- By Manufacturer: If you know the manufacturer of product you are looking for, the best place to begin is the menu listing in the RUN-DLJ Telecom Store. This displays all of the brands we carry, and you can narrow down your search within any brand you choose.
- BY Category: Choose the category you are interested in, then if you wish you may select the manufacturer.
- By Name: If you know the name of the product you’re looking for (“Norstar” or M7208″), simply use the SEARCH box at the top of the page, it’s very convenient for finding specific products. Type the information into the box and hit “enter” or click the “search” tab.
Unless Net terms have been established with RUN-DLJ Telecom previously, all payments are to be paid via credit card when placing an order. Credit cards will not be processed on-line. RUN-DLJ will call to confirm before processing a credit card. We do not accept cash, checks, or money orders for web orders.
There are some items not listed on the website. If you have questions regarding products not on the website please contact a RUN-DLJ Telecom Customer Service Representative toll free at 1-866-664-4242 for stock availability. Alternatively, you may contact the appropriate department via email located on the “CONTACT US” page of the website.
Occasionally products need to be returned. At Run-DLJ Telecom we know and understand that the time spent returning products can be an inconvenience. In an effort to better serve you, we have created a very straight forward and transparent returns policy so that returning a product to Run-DLJ is as simple and easy as possible.
Each shipment must be checked for completeness and damages. Problems with products must be reported within 7 days of the ship date. After this 7-day period, . All non-defective returns within 90 days of ship date are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We offer no refunds, credits or exchanges after the 90-day period. All equipment remains the property of Run-DLJ Telecom until paid in full.
If the product is defective on arrival (DOA), the customer is entitled to an immediate return. Please call Run-DLJ at 1-866-664-4242 or complete our online RMA form to receive your return instructions. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to our location. Run-DLJ will ship out the replacement product at no additional charge. If the product returned is deemed to be working, Run-DLJ will charge the customer a $20.00 CDN testing fee.
If the product has stopped working and it is within the warranty date from the ship date, the customer is eligible for an in-warranty return. Please call Run-DLJ at 1-866-664-4242 or complete our online RMA form to receive your return instructions . You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to our location. Run-DLJ will ship out the replacement product at no additional charge. If the product returned is deemed to be working, Run-DLJ will charge the customer a $20.00 CDN testing fee.
If the product has stopped working and it has exceeded the Run-DLJ warranty date, the customer may request that the product be repaired for a fee. Please call Run-DLJ at 1-866-664-4242 for a Repair Authorization # and to receive your return instructions. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to our location. Run-DLJ will ship out the repaired product at no additional shipping charge.
Wrongfully Purchased Return
If you have purchased the wrong product and wish to return it, you must do it within 30 days. It must be Un-Opened, Un-used, No Broken Seals, Un-Damaged and New in box with all contents. You will be responsible for the cost of the returned shipping and will be subject to a 10% – 20% re-stocking fee to cover the cost of processing based on the nature of the return. (Note: If we were responsible for expediting the wrong product, you will be eligible for a return and full refund with no restocking fee.) To get started, please call Run-DLJ at 1-866-664-4242 or complete our online RMA form to receive your return instructions.
Returns Program Reminders
Returns Department Contact Information:
You can reach the returns department at Run-DLJ via phone at 866-664-4242 or email at email@example.com.
Warranty Return Address:
Run-DLJ Telecom Inc
9315 Trans-Canada Highway
Canada H4S 1V3
Please ensure that your return arrives in the best possible condition, so that you are not subjected to additional charges. Please remember the following: products must be returned double boxed (retail box inside shipping box) with the assigned RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package.
Do not write on or apply shipping stickers to the original manufacturer’s or retail box.
Do not use the original manufacturer’s box as the shipping box.
Returns with writing on the original box will be refused or returned at the customer’s expense.
Once an RMA is approved, the product must be received within 10 days. Returns received after 10 days will be refused and returned to the customer at their expense.
Most orders (for in stock items) placed before 2:00 p.m. EST (Monday through Friday) will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 EST may be shipped the following day. In the event that there will be a delay in shipment a customer service representative will notify you.