- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed; supports double byte characters
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
IP Phones, TELECOM
Cisco 7942G (Refurbished)
The Cisco 7942G is a full-featured IP phone with high-fidelity wideband audio (G.722) and a high-resolution display.
There are no reviews yet.