- 5.0 color capacitive touchscreen display.
- Configurable line and feature buttons, 4 position adjustable tilt display.
- Fixed features include speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding and volume.
- Wideband audio and wideband speakerphone.
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voice mail.
- Bluetooth headset compatible, dual message waiting indicators, DECT headset support with optional adapter.
- USB application support.
- Built-in two port Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC.
- Supports up to three Avaya BM12 button modules with built-in headset interface.
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x or greater (H.323).
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura® Session Manager 6.x
Avaya IP Office 8.1 or greater (H.323).
- The Avaya 9641GS can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector sold seperately.
There are no reviews yet.