Aastra 9116 Analog Phone Overview
When making calls, the auto dialer keys provide up to 15 “one touch” dialer positions for fast and accurate dialing. Or, you can scroll through your own 20 name and number directory to place calls to your special customers or suppliers.
Last number redial can save you time when calling a number that was previously busy. And with on-hook dialing, you don’t even have to lift the handset to place the call!
Need to have your hands free to take notes during a call? The built in speaker-phone with mute provides flexibility to perform other tasks while on a call. Compatible with most businesses telephone systems, the Aastra 9116 VoIP Phone by Aastra Telecom is a smart solution in today’s complex business world.
Aastra 9116 Features and Functions:
- Call Display with Visual Call Waiting – lets you see who’s calling before you answer
- Speakerphone with Mute
- 8 programmable memory keys – for quick access to features or frequently called numbers
- Three line adjustable display with Contrast control – shows the number dialed and other helpful information
- Callers List – stores name, number, date, and time of 80 callers
- 20-name and number scroll style Directory
- On-hook dialing – lets you dial and listen without picking up the handset
- Compatible with Centrex, PBX or standard telephone service
- CLASS/90 Volt Message Waiting Indicator
There are no reviews yet.